I say all the time….she makes me look like a better photographer than I am. :-) As an enthusiast for all things done well, Anna is an editing force to be reckoned with. She has a knack for taking an image and breathing life into it. Keeping updated on the latest editing trends…Anna keeps our photo face to the world looking good and our workflow streamlined and clean-cut. Anna also teaches editing skills via consulting, provides invaluable support to the team, and assists with our events. Valuing friendships and honest conversation, Anna beings a beauty and softness to our team. When not editing, Anna can be found perusing Pinterest, finding designer boots on Ebay at a KILLER price , cultivating friendships, and spending quality time with her husband and baby boy. Coming all the way from Kentucky, I am so grateful God allowed our paths to cross and today I have this kindred soul as a friend and team member.
10 Fun facts about Anna from Anna
1. I’ve lived in seven states and two countries. I think I’ve finally settled here (for now).
2. Given the choice between a gourmet meal and pizza, I would probably chose pizza 9 times out of 10.
3. My latest obsessions include kilim rugs, cooking whole foods, worn leather, Pinterest, and my sweet baby boy.
4. I was a teacher before I married my husband. Next to motherhood, I think it is one of the most difficult and rewarding jobs anyone can have.
5. I’m a sucker for a great love story. I will never tire of Lizzy finally falling for Mr. Darcy or Anne breaking her slate over Gilbert Blythe’s head.
6. I once took a bus trip through South America by myself. It wasn’t the smartest idea, especially considering I needed a VISA and didn’t have one. I almost got stuck on a border in the middle of nowhere (sometimes a bribe is a good idea).
7. My husband and I got married just six months after meeting each other.
8. I love children’s books. I find the artwork inspiring and the stories often put a smile on my face. Thankfully I have a legitimate excuse now to take lots of trips to the library hunting for the perfect picture books (his name is Max).
9. My husband and I love to shop at antique and thrift stores together. It’s a bit like a treasure hunt. You never know what you are going to find.
10. I am NOT a morning person!! I find waking up to be the hardest part of every day.